We will develop passionate, ethical business leaders driven to achieve results with integrity through a dynamic combination of thought-leadership, rigorous academic preparation and unrivaled connection to the market.
- BB&T Center for the Study of Capitalism $1.0M Our mission is to encourage the study of the political, economic and cultural institutions that lead to prosperous and humane societies.
- Center for Analytics $10.0M This Center will help prepare our students to become professionals with strong quantitative skills and an understanding of how to apply analytics to critical business decisions.
- Center for Leadership & Character $8.0M Following our motto, Pro Humanitate, we will create a world-class center for leadership, character and ethics in business.
- Center for Retail Innovation $5.0M We will ensure our relevance in the market through this Center that will create an alliance between manufacturers, retailers and channel partners with a shared vision of defining the industry.
- Charlotte Business Center $4.0M Our Charlotte Center provides our business students unparalleled access to one of the South's key business communities.
- Farrell Hall $33.0M This building unites the undergraduate and graduate business programs under one roof, encouraging collaboration and enhancing the student experience.
- Full-time Master of Business Administration $10.0M Wake Forest will be able to recruit and enroll high-caliber, high character students to become the type of business professional employers seek.
- Master of Arts in Management $10.0M We will continue to build this graduate program into one of the most successful and nationally visible programs of its kind.
- Master of Science in Accountancy $8.0M As one of the top accounting programs in the country, we want to expand our program to meet the market's demand for Wake Forest graduates.
- Part-time Master of Business Administration $2.0M Competitive financial aid packages are a deciding factor in attracting top students to this program.
- Undergraduate Program $9.0M Scholarships will allow us to remove financial barriers that prevent exceptional students from pursuing their business education at Wake Forest.