Wake Will honors a tradition of empowering individuals to initiate sustainable change by continually enhancing the education and experience we provide. The majority of Americans feel that higher education, and the liberal arts in particular, has failed to respond to the realities of our times. The greatest threat we face as a society today is not our deficiency of science, technology or medicine – it is the gradual erosion of our humanity. Amid it all, a simple truth remains: the answers our society needs most will be provided by passionate, critical thinkers of both character and perspective with the ability to see the world beyond themselves. Wake Foresters represent the solution.
- Office of Personal and Career Development Leadership Positions $14.0M The success of our OPCD is growing, and we need additional leaders to guide our students through the college-to-career process.
- Office of Personal and Career Development Programming $10.0M Increasing the types of programming offered through the OPCD will position our students well for their path after graduation.
- Scales Fine Arts Center Renovation $25.0M The Scales Fine Arts Center requires facility upgrades to continue to support the fine arts at Wake Forest.
- Sports Performance Center We will create a new sports performance center for our Division I athletes.
- Wellbeing Institute $10.0M Wellbeing will be a key initiative among our community as we seek to teach students how to develop healthy lifelong habits in all areas of life.
- Worrell Professional Center $15.0M We will transform Worrell Professional Center into a dynamic and interactive space that reinforces our personal approach to legal education.