We're taking our show on the road!
Look out for the experience of Wake Will to be brought to a city near you.
Join us to reconnect with old friends, rekindle good memories and join in the conversation about the vision for Wake Forest. Find out how you can help create opportunity, educate the whole person and inspire excellence.
- February 26 | Raleigh, NC | *Postponed due to weather, will be rescheduled. Stay tuned!
- March 5 | Charlotte, NC | Register Now!
- March 16 | San Francisco, CA | Register Now!
- March 17 | San Diego, CA | Register Now!
- April 1 | Washington, DC
- April 8 | Atlanta, GA
- April 22 | New York City, NY
- May 4 | Dallas, TX | Register Now!
- February 12, 2015 | Jacksonville, FL | Photo Gallery
- February 10, 2015 | Tampa, FL | Photo Gallery
- February 8, 2015 | Fort Lauderdale, FL | Photo Gallery
- December 3, 2014 | Chicago, IL | Photo Gallery
- November 12, 2014 | Philadelphia, PA | Photo Gallery
- October 9, 2014 | Boston, MA | Photo Gallery
- May 7, 2014 | Raleigh, NC | Photo Gallery
- April 2, 2014 | Washington, DC | Photo Gallery
- March 20, 2014 | Atlanta, GA | Photo Gallery
- February 26, 2014 | New York, NY | Photo Gallery
- January 30, 2014 | Charlotte, NC | Photo Gallery
- December 12, 2013 | Wilmington, NC | Photo Gallery
- December 5, 2013 | Asheville, NC | Photo Gallery
- November 21, 2013 | Rocky Mount, NC | Photo Gallery
- October 17, 2013 | Winston-Salem, NC | Videos and Photo Galleries
Reynolda at 100
More than 50 donors and friends of the Museum gathered in the 1917 Reynolda House Reception Hall Thursday night, January 29, to celebrate the Museum’s public announcement of its Reynolda at 100 campaign and a $1 million leadership gift from the Reynolds American Foundation. In announcing the $5 million campaign, Museum Executive Director Allison Perkins acknowledged the Foundation’s gift and the importance of others like it to ensure the future of Reynolda.
See the full photo gallery »